Emerging markets are justifiably on everyone’s radar screen. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers AUTOFACTS forecast, vehicle assembly would constitute nearly one-third of the global automotive industry’s growth over the period 2004-2012. The demand would come from China, India, North and South Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe which are also emerging as strong growth markets during this period. Automakers are beginning to realise greater profits in emerging markets than in the more mature regions of North America, Western Europe and Japan.
Fierce global competition has led the automotive industry towards delivering unprecedented levels of customer value. With the industry delivering superior products than it did just a decade ago in terms of economy, safety, comfort, functionality and performance, consumers need to be well informed.
Auto Focus Asia meets the demand for information of the multinationals looking to develop their Asian operations and Asian manufacturers wanting a share of the global pie. The readers of Auto Focus Asia value the publication for its focus on key industry issues such as the need for increased manufacturing capacities, the importance of product quality, issues of cost reduction, the development of hybrid technology, the development of Asian branding and more. Quality of the magazine’s content has been time and again appreciated by senior management and executives driving the dynamic trends of automotive industry, thus making Auto Focus Asia a powerful voice for the advertisers.
Published quarterly with a minimum circulation of 10,000 copies (with an estimated readership of 53,000; Publisher's Survey), Auto Focus Asia is distributed across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. In addition, we have more than 5,000 readers who receive e-book copies. This translates into an estimated readership base of 70,000 (Source: Publisher's Survey).
Our readers represent the most important organisations in the global automotive market, and they should be your target market, because your competitors are already targeting them.
Auto Focus Asia provides customised advertisement solutions through high quality advertisements placed along side relevant content to receive immediate attention from your target market.
Auto Focus Asia, with its total commitment to building exceptional circulation database, can deliver your message to the right people. Our relationship officers can help you in your marketing plan with highly targeted advertising, aimed directly at the people who hold the purse strings.
1. Circulation: A meticulously crafted circulation database of companies that matter to you – A market place custom-built to your needs
2. Readership: Readers are carefully chosen top executives. A judicious blend of purchase decision makers and specifiers - the individuals who matter most to your company
3. Valuable Ccontent: Insights and incisive analysis of industry dynamics and emerging trends in technologies including drug discovery, manufacturing etc., written by the leading experts
4. Online Presence: Listing on the search engine optimised website - Print advert doubling-up as online vehicle
5. In sum, targeted marketing translating into ‘value for money’